Return Policy Form
Alliyah Stand behind every product is sells with a goal of 100% satisfaction for "you" the customer. From time to time, there may be an issue with a product. We have designed our return policy to ensure that any problem is efficiently resolved. Please note the steps in our return policy below:
Following Conditions also plays a role in the Return Policy:
- If the carrier damages your order(s), please refuse the shipment and notify Alliyah Rugs, or the carrier. If the shipping damage is discovered after the goods have been received, report all the damage to the carrier within 3 business days of receiving the goods Alliyah Rugs, cannot honor any returns or damage claims after the 3 day period. After being notified, we will issue a damage call tag, file a claim, and then issue replacement or credit.
- Inspect your order carefully upon receipt. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please notify Alliyah within 7 (seven) business days from the receipt of the merchandise. Alliyah Rugs, will accept approved returns for 25% restocking fee and freight both ways. You will be responsible for arranging return transportation for non-defective returns. The returned goods must be in the original packing material or something equivalent and RMA# must be on the outside of the package. Alliyah Rugs, merchandise should be returned as prepaid freight through the appropriate carrier.
- When you contact the return department, you will be issued a R.M.A (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please note that all merchandise without R.M.A number will not be accepted-which includes returns and/or claims.
- We will issue a Return Label for any defective merchandise. If upon inspection we find the merchandise to be non-defective, we will charge a 25% restock fee and the cost of the freight will be charged to your account. When Alliyah Rugs, issues a call tag, the return authorization number appears on the call tag. Return all products(s) to Alliyah in the original or equivalent packaging.
- When a return is requested due Alliyah error, we will issue a call tag or arrange the other means of returning the merchandise. Credit will be given for their returned item and freight when Alliyah receives the item. Alliayah errors include, but are not limited to wrong size, wring address, wrong item, duplicate shipment, cancelled order prior to ship date etc.
- Return all product(s) to Alliyah Rugs, in the original or equivalent packaging. For your protection we recommend that all returns be sent back through a tracking number. Also, please reference the R.M.A number on the outside of the package and send us the e-mail to get the ship to address email@example.com.
Note on Damaged Items:
Alliyah does not intentionally ship or sell defective merchandise. Occasionally, damage may occur to ur products while they are in transit to you. While this happens very rarely, we ask all customers to take the proper steps to remove any issues that may occur. Please make sure to note any damage(s) on the bill of lading.
For a replacement shipment, please fax a new order. Also, please keep all receipts form the carrier on all return merchandise. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Thank you.
Returns Department phone: 704-672-1644
Returns Department fax: 704-973-0843
E-mail Inquiries To: firstname.lastname@example.org